As Casual As It Gets

Saturday, December 13, 2014


All tied up.




Top & Shorts: Pink Manila / Bag & Shoes: Alexander Wang 

These past few months, I've been living (comfortably) in casuals and basics - those simple pieces that you can just easily put on and still end up looking (half) decent. Case in point, this lazy Sunday look comprised of a sleeve-tie bottom (that reminds of me this army green Isabel Marant skirt) and an overly-abused black cozy top (which just goes with everything). I got these both from Pink Manila, one of my go-to stores for basic pieces such as camisoles, baggy tops, peg trousers and more.

Since the start of the year, I've implemented a "closet purge" and have been ridding my clothes rack of those bought-on-a-whim, trendy pieces (most of which are splattered with color). I've been slowly building up a 70-30 wardrobe comprised mostly of neutrals + some tinge of color. My goal for this coming new year is to start with a classic but fresh minimalist style.

Tell me, what style changes will you be going through this coming 2015?




5 comments:

  1. starting to invest in good shoes and bags now. i am actually quite happy with my basic wardrobe, i think it's time for some good quality accesories to complement it.

    i miss your outfit post, kookie! so nice to see you strutting your stuff again! :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!
    imjustmefashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple clean look!

    I'll be looking for clothes that I can dress down on casual days and dress up for occasional reports in Uni :)

    Happy Holidays Ms. Kookie!

    czarina :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...